Saturday, January 7, 2012

Refresh and Renew

I'm always a little sad to see the glow of Christmas be packed away but that feeling is immediately erased by the excitement of a fresh new look!  Check out a few of April's rooms that are undergoing there late winter renewal!  

My favorite new thrift sore find!  This small table is the perfect place to set your drink and the top is solid marble.  LOVE!

1 week ago this room was a traditional green and red christmas expolsion.  Today fresh grey and yellow have taken over.  It feels like a breath of fresh air!

I just had to throw in a pic of my deer.  My brother in law gave me this beauty.  My friends laugh because I have a dead animal on my wall and I don't eat meat. Sorry the picture is blurry I will post another one when I get my camera out again.



The seasonal wreaths and greenery bave been replaced with lemons and simple mirrors with burlap ribbon and antique broaches.  


My new purchace is this great clock.  I love the metal grey finish and the stark white face.  It is amazing what 1 new thing can do for a space and your attitude.  More to come.  I'm in the middle of covering my cornice boards and sewing new drapes in my dinette.  Can't wait to show you!

No comments: