Sunday, April 29, 2012

Jill's Dining Room Reveal

I finally got over to Jill's house and got some pictures of her finished dinning room.  I didn't want to leave!  I love how her room turned out.  It looks young and hip just like Jill and Kevin are.  It is a great WoW room as you enter their house.  I hope you enjoy these before and after pictures as much as I do.
Before


After!

Jill has a great milk glass collection that she inherited from her husband's family.
The milk glass looked old fashioned in the brown hutch but it looks updated and impressive in her newly painted piece.  I want it!!

Dinning room chairs are a great place to add a throw pillow.  It can add pattern, color , and interest without changing the fabric on the chair.
I'm head over heals for the plates Jill picked up.  They add one more layer of color and texture.  The green wicker chargers could not be more perfect under the new china addition.

All the furniture got a fresh new look with a few coats of paint.  I covered the seats in black and white chevron, then repeated the black and white with the shades on the buffet lamps.  This room is completely transformed with no new furniture!  Just paint and a new light fixture.
What room are we doing next Jill??

No comments: