Monday, April 9, 2012

Spring Break at IKEA



I have gone to a new low!  We took our first step into a IKEA this spring break.  My hubby is a living saint and he accepted the proposition of a family trip to IKEA, and mall of America for our spring break this year.  Stephanie spent hers on a beach in FL...  What is wrong with me???  So now that we are back in the swing of things I must show you what we literally hauled out of the IKEA.

I have struggled with furniture placement in my Family room since we moved in!  I had one couch and one chair in a big long room.  Needless to say I could never get it to look the way I wanted.  The answer was 2 EKTORP couches.  Tada!  I love it!  It finally works!




Here is the before...  I kept trying to angle the furniture in the room so I could make it look more full with the pieces I had.



Here is the after.  I love the balance that having 2 couches gives this space.  Even though I have more furniture the room looks bigger!


Monday is finally coming to a close!  I think I had too much Easter candy yesterday...  I'm feeling very sluggish today.  I'm going on a sugar fast starting tomorrow. (I Swear!)

No comments: