Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Office Paint

Spring break has officially started!  Stephanie and I are off to enjoy some family time this week.  Before I go I wanted to share with you how my office is coming.  My office before was very dark!  I loved the color scheme but not the feeling of living in a dark hole.  So I kept the color but ditched the dark hole part.  Take a look...  What do you think?


Here is the before picture


Here is the After

The whole room got a fresh coat of white paint and then I stenciled the back wall navy blue for a accent wall.  The chair is from craigslist $10.  People ask me if I live on craigslist.  I really don't!  I swear!  If I find a need in my house I hop on and tool around until I find the cheapest thing I can that meets my needs.  The thing is I always try craigslist before going to a actual store.


This room is finally starting to feel like mine.  I have a few more things to do like drapes and some accessories but I'm getting there.

No comments: