Monday, March 19, 2012

Oh for the love......

OMG I must share.....all the while I was furiously blogging my last post, this is what my 4 year old had pirated!  Mind you, I had checked on the status of my house more than a few times during that sitting and somehow he'd not only climbed onto the counter for the peeps, but somehow managed to get the jelly beans out of the apothecary jar without a single clanking of the glass.  How!?!?!  I was only alerted of the crime because of the telltale blue ring around his mouth.  He'd stuffed one peep in his mouth and stashed the other four plus the jelly beans in his fave hiding spot (behind the couch!) I only found his stash because, as I started the questioning, he immediately took refuge in his "spot", and inadvertently led me right to it. (much to my great pleasure, as dinner was only a few minutes away!)  Despite having his loot confiscated, I must say - nicely done, although eat faster next time, my boy. Ha!


No comments: