Thursday, March 1, 2012

Seasonal drapes



My poor husband climbs his ladder and takes down the cornice boards he made for me twice a year.  I change the fabric on the window treatments in my dinette in the spring and again in the fall.  Here are some pictures of the finished spring treatments.  Noticed I tried something new this year and placed our monogram in the middle of each cornice.  P.S.  I know this is crazy but it is like a breath of fresh air, and even my hubby loves the seasonal change. (Don't judge)

There are those other 2 spider back chairs I bought and mentioned in my office blog post.  These I painted white and covered the seats in linen.
This table extends to a oval.  After the holidays I shrink it to a circle and use the side benches so that I can fit several mini people on each side of the table and there is more room for the kids to fly in and out of my back door.

Close up of the monogram and trim.


My hubby has promised me some paint and trim work in my new office space.  I can't wait!!  I have so many great ideas for that space.  I can't wait to show you what we come up with!


No comments: